Transmission & Engine R&R Mechanic
Full-Time - From $26/hour
Hanser’s Transmission Co. is looking for an experienced mechanic to join our team! The right candidate will have the ability to provide quality repairs and diagnoses as well as excellent service to our customers.
Basic duties & responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair all applicable engine, transmission, chassis, steering and suspension, heating/air conditioning, electrical, and braking operations.
- Remove and replace engine and transmission assemblies and all related accessories within a time frame set by after-market and OEM manuals.
- Able to access information on technical problems and use this information to solve mechanical problems.
- Locate and acquire needed parts and/or materials to complete a job via telephone or computer.
- Acquire and maintain ASE Certification, Master Certification and Under-car Specialist.
What we offer:
- A Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule with weekends off
- Air-conditioned shops to work in
- State of the art diagnostic equipment
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Training & advancement opportunities provided
- Free gym membership at Plaza Fitness
Hanser’s is an equal-opportunity employer, family-owned and operated with over 60 years in the motor industry.
Join our team today!Apply Now